Liver and Gizzards Review, with Sriracha Whoopie Pies
My buddy Brian Hammons over at Review the World requested another video food review, so I though I’d introduce him to a down-home treat from my childhood. I hope you’re happy with the results. I’m not gonna lie, this one is a bit of a deep dive; a little something for my hardcore devotees. That is, people that like watching me eat stuff in my car. And yes, I manage to add yet another stain to my car seat. For you, people, for you.
While you’re at it, why don’t you check out some of my other food reviews?
- There’s that time I went to Zyka Indian Restaurant
- The V-Cube Solver’s Jolly Rancher Cool Tubes review
- My famous Taco Naan review
- The Buddy Team’s epic Taki’s/Cane Sugar Soda review
- The V-Cube Solver tackles Kryptonite Kandy
- A Chili Cheese Fries throw down
- A tribute to my wife’s special Anniversary Candy
- My magic review of some food I found in New Orleans (I won’t say where)
Enjoy.comments powered by Disqus